Medium Voltage Liquid Pad-mount Transformers & Substations
- Our current product scope includes ONAN/ONAF ratings up to 60/112 MVA with primary voltage ratings through 230 kV.
- An extensive range of features and accessories are available, including GSU units, Autotransformers, Dual voltage units, on-load tap changers, forced-air cooling systems, different types of fluid preservations systems, and other options to satisfy the special requirements of virtually any application.
Submersible MV Transformer
- All designed with increased margins of safety and reliability
Network Transformer, Junction Enclosures, Voltage Regulators and Controllers
- Core and Coil Design
- Fluid preservation system-sealed tank
Pad-Mounted Sectionalizing Equipment
- Oil filled, pad-mounted device intended for fusing.
- Sectionalizing and tapping applications on medium voltage underground electrical distribution systems.
- Switch-Pad™ can be provided in a number of different configurations including one-, two-, or three-pole designs
- Available with numerous switching and fusing options.
- Housed in the same oil-filled enclosure used for single-phase pad-mounted transformers, Switch-Pad™ will blend in well with other pad-mounted equipment in any underground residential or commercial system.
Pad Mount 3 Phase Transformers
- 2400V - 34,500V
- Dead Front & Live Front